Monday, June 9, 2014

What I learned through Readers Choice-Goodreads

In readers choice I learned how to find more books that I might like with the aid of Goodreads.com. The site allowed me to narrow the book options through genres I like. Then scroll through the pages off books and see what grabs my eye. Also, it was nice to be able to see reviews from the books seeing if it was something I would be interested in. I liked learning and using this website because it helped me figure out books to read during Readers Choice when I really did not know what read. It really helped me figure out an out of comfort zone because I don't usually focus on books to possibly read that are out of my comfort zone. I can also use good reads to write review on novels I have read that I can inform others on. I can use Good reads in the future to figure out what’s going to be next on my reading list, like during the summer and just because. There is an unlimited about of novels to choose from, and it is easier to learn a little more about them before you dive in.

1 comment:

  1. Goodreads is definitely a site that needs further exploration. I have only scratched the surface. Glad you feel it has been beneficial.

    ReplyDelete